PRIVACY AND LAWGATE.COM.AU
Your privacy is important to lawgate.com.au. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that lawgate.com.au collects, and the ways in which lawgate.com.au uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
lawgate.com.au may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including personal information;
- information about transactions carried out over this website including personal and financial information;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to lawgate.com.au.
Using personal information
lawgate.com.au may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website, where you have provided the information for that purpose;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where lawgate.com.au discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, lawgate.com.au may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
lawgate.com.au will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
lawgate.com.au is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.